Supercell’s Clash Royale is wargaming in microcosm, and our Clash Royale tips and tricks will help you be a smash on the battlefield, whether you’re a new player or an old hand.
Two sets of towers face each-other on a single-screen battlefield. Players use elixir to dispatch troops, aiming to fight their way to a tower and do it some serious damage. Although a simple game to grasp, Clash Royale has depth and nuance.
Clash Royale: We want your input
There are many paths to success in Clash Royale and oftentimes there is little that decides victory or defeat. But it’s these details that are unfortunately overlooked, and that’s exactly why we’ve created this comprehensive guide. It provides an overview for beginners and advanced players alike so you can have even more fun with this game.
Some tips might seem obvious to experienced players, but, remember, everyone has to start somewhere.
Write your own tips in the comments so you can discuss them with other players and help other AndroidPIT readers with their Clash Royale gameplay. We will evaluate your comments regularly and include the best ones in this guide as well as other strategies that we come up with. This guide will constantly be expanding.
Attacking in pairs
As you continue to play through Clash Royale, you’ll quickly learn that it’s a poor strategy to send one troop type in all alone on a rush. Your best bet is to wait for your elixir to charge up so that you’re able to drop at least two troops at one time to maximize your effectiveness. For example, say you want to send in a Giant. If you pair him with a flying troop (Minions or a Baby Dragon), your opponent’s troops will lock on and attack the Giant, allowing your air troops to offer support and pick off the ground troops.
Another great strategy for playing cards is to drop your troop at the back of the arena, and wait for them to work their way through your half of the arena. This is effective for a couple of reasons: firstly, it allows you to recharge your Elixir while your troop remains (mostly) safe from your opponent’s attacks, it’ll let you see how they react to the troop you drop, and as your first troop begins to cross the bridge, you’ll want to drop your second troop (or more) to to join them on the rush.
Best Clash Royale Decks (From Arena 1 to Arena 12)
- Arena 4: P.E.K.K.A, Hog Rider, Fireball, Arrows, Musketeer, Tombstone, Knight, Goblins
- Arena 5: Hog Rider, Goblin Barrel, Witch, Minions, Fire Spirits, Skeleton Army, Zap, Fireball
- Arena 6: Giant, Balloon, Barbarians, Archers, Skeleton Army, Tombstone, Fireball, Arrows
- Arena 7: Golem, Tombstone, Archers, Zap, Fireball, Guards, Mega Minion, Baby Dragon
- Arena 8: Miner, P.E.K.K.A, Goblins, Electro Wizard, Poison, Zap, Minions, Musketeer
- Arena 9, 10, 11 and 12:
- Battle Ram, Miner, 3M, Ice Golem, Zap, Goblin Gang, Minion Horde, Elixir Collector
- P.E.K.K.A, 3M, Miner, Ice Golem, Zap, Goblin Gang, Horde, Elixir Collector.
- Mortar, Horde, Goblin Gang, Spear Goblins, Hog Rider, Ice Spirit, Zap, Rocket
- Hog Rider, Ice Golem, Fireball, The Log, Ice Spirit, Skeletons, Musketeer, Cannon
- Battle Ram, Bandit, Dark Prince, Poison, Zap, Arrows, Ice Golem, Inferno Dragon
- Giant, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Mega Minion, Zap, Poison, Ice Spirit, Log, Guards.
- Hog Rider, Lightning, Princess, Log, Goblins, Minions, Ice Golem.
- Golem, Night Witch, Mega Minion, Baby Dragon, Elixir Collector, Lumberjack, Tornado, Zap
These are the decks I recommend that you use for trophy pushing because all the cards in every deck I’m going to share in this article are fairly easy to obtain and easy to level up. And it’s important that you use the best and highest level cards for moving up in Arenas.
If you want to try Clash Royale unlimited gems hack, you can reach it here.